I've taken down my Halloween decorations and transitioned to a Thanksgiving theme. The retailers however, intent on get us to start our holiday shopping early, have jumped straight to the Santa decor. With the decking of the halls comes the festivities and tomorrow the celebration is day-long at Lord & Taylor (424 5th Avenue).
Lord & Taylor NYC Charity Day
Monday, November 15, 2010
- Purchase a $5 that entitles you to 25% one item and an all-day 15% Savings Pass. Proceeds from all ticket sales benefit the American Red Cross in Greater New York. I love when shopping can benefit a good cause!
- 12pm Meet the Sarabeth of Sarabeth Bakery and get a free signed copy of her book (while supplies last of course).
- 1pm Meet the Co-Founders of FEED will sign your purchase of Feed Bags. Feed is an awesome organization with the mission of providing nourishment for hungry children.
- 5:30pm Enjoy a performance by the Young People's Chorus of New York City with special guest Kristen Chenoweth (LOVE HER!!!)
- 5:45pm The holiday windows are unveiled!! You can also watch the unveiling online HERE.
- 6pm Free Sarabeth's hot chocolate & treats
- 6pm Meet Dylan Lauren, Founder and CEO of Dylan’s Candy Bar and receive a complimentary signed copy of her new book, Dylan’s Candy Bar: Unwrap Your Sweet Life.